PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 9th installment of Rs 2,000 to be released soon. There is good news for all the farmers which Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced.
PM Modi has announced that the government will release the next installment of PM-KISAN funds under the PM Kisan Yojana on 9th August 2021. Under the PM-KISAN Scheme, the Modi government provides financial assistance of Rs 6,000 per year to farmers. The amount is payable in 3 equal installments of Rs 2,000 each.
The first installment is deposited between December and March, the second between April and July, and the third between August and November. The fund is transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
The income support is being provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined landholding or ownership of up to 2 hectares. The state governments and UT administrations identify the farmer families eligible for the cash support.
The amount is directly transferred into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode. The government keeps the data of beneficiaries under the scheme. The list of beneficiaries is available on pmkisan.gov.in
The government has already given seven installments. According to the Ministry of Agriculture data, nearly 11 crore farmers have been benefitted from the scheme so far. The scheme was launched in December 2018.
Check PM Kisan scheme beneficiaries status
The Government of India publishes the list of beneficiaries under the PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Yojana on the official portal. Once you have registered yourself under the scheme, you can see your status on the website. Below laid out are the steps that you can follow to check the beneficiary status.
- Visit the official portal of PM Kisan Yojana.
- On the Farmers Corner, take the option of Beneficiary Status. You will be led to the next page.
- On the page, provide the required details such as state, district, sub-district, block and village.
- Check the details to ensure that you have provided correct details.
- Tap on ‘Get Report’ to view the status.
The PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Yojana was launched on February 24, 2019, and aims to serve 12 crore farmers all over the country. The government publishes the list of beneficiaries on the PM Kisan Yojana Website and has already published the list for 2021.
Funded by the Central Government of India, PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana scheme operates with the objective to provide financial assistance to the farmer families of the country. Under this scheme, the government deposits ₹ 6,000 per year in three installments to the accounts of the farmers. A huge percentage of the Indian population is engaged in agriculture; thus, the initiative is taken keeping the wellbeing of the farmers in mind.
Eligibility for PM Kisan scheme
Individuals must pass the eligibility criteria for being considered as beneficiaries under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Here is the list of eligibility conditions under the scheme.
- Must be a farmer of any Indian state.
- Must be in the age category from 18 years to 40 years.
- Must not hold any institutional land.
- Must not be a tax assessee in the latest assessment year.
- The farmer or any member of the farmer family must not be working or have worked at a constitutional post previously.
- Also, the farmer must have not been a minister, a member of Rajya Sabha, a member of Lok Sabha, a member of State Legislative Assembly, a Corporation Mayor or Chairperson at District Panchayat.
- The loan applicant must not be a present employee or retired employee in any Central PSE, State PSE, associate offices or autonomous organizations funded by the Government.
- The farmer must not be Retired or superannuated pensioners with a monthly pension equivalent to or more than ₹ 10,000
- Lastly, he or she must not be a professional doctor, lawyer, architect. Engineer or chartered accountant.
Documents required to register under PM-Kisan Yojana
While registering under the PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Yojana, keep the following documents with you.
- Proof of identity (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID card)
- Proof of residence
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- Details of bank account
- Photocopy of account passbook
- Photograph (in passport size)
How can a farmer register for PM Kisan Yojana?
A farmer can register for PM Kisan Yojana by following these steps.
- Land on the official portal of PM Kisan Yojana.
- Tap on New Farmer Registration located under the Farmers Corner.
- On the next page, enter the required details.
- The page will ask the farmer to get registered.
- Tap on “Yes”. This will lead to the next form.
- Enter the details and follow the directions given on the page.