Diesel – Petrol Price: Diesel Rates In India Are Revised On A Daily Basis. Diesel Prices Are Revised At 06:00 A.M. Every Day. This Makes Sure That Even A Minute’s Variation In Global Oil Prices Can Be Transmitted To Fuel Users And Dealers.
Price Of Fuel Includes Excise Duty, Value Added Tax (VAT), And Dealer Commission.
VAT Varies From State To State. After Adding Excise Duty, Dealer Commission And VAT, The Retail Selling Price Of The Petrol Gets Nearly Doubled. Various Factors Impact The Price Of Fuel.
These Include Rupee To US Dollar Exchange Rate, Cost Of Crude Oil, Global Cues, Demand For Fuel, And So On. When International Crude Oil Prices Gain, Prices In India Move Higher.
Petrols, Diesel Price In India Today
The price paid by consumers largely reflects national pricing policy. Some regions, such as Europe and Japan, impose high taxes on gasoline (petrol); others, such as Saudi Arabiaand Venezuela, subsidize the cost.
Western countries have among the highest usage rates per person. The largest consumer is the United States, which used an average of 368 million US gallons (1.46 gigalitres) each day in 2011.
- All India Petrol, Diesel and LPG price
- IOC Petrol Pump Today Price
- HP Petrol Pump Today Price
- BP Petrol Pump Today Price
Scope of cover
The various covers that are offered by the product are outlined below:
- Standard Fire and Special Perils Policy covers perils like fire, acts of God and other special perils.
- Plate Glass Policy covers any loss or damage to fixed plate glass due to breakage by any accidental, external and visible means.
- Burglary Policy covers loss and/or damage by burglary, housebreaking (theft following upon actual, forcible and violent entry of and/or exit) including hold-up risk and damage caused to premises while attempting the same.
- Fidelity Guarantee Policy covers pecuniary loss sustained as a result of act of fraud or dishonesty in respect of monies or goods of the employer committed by the employees.
- Money Policy covers loss of money in transit by authorised employee(s) due to robbery, theft or any other fortuitous cause. The section also covers loss by burglary or house breaking, robbery or hold-up whilst money is retained at the insured’s premises in safe(s) or strong room.
- Public Liability Policy can be extended to cover legal liability of the Insured towards damages to third party in respect of accidental death or bodily injury or disease and loss or damage to property arising out of such accidents. It also covers legal costs and expenses incurred with prior consent of the insurer and within the limit of the indemnity.
- Employer’s Liability (Workmen’s Compensation) covers two forms of risks viz,
- a. Table ‘A’ – Indemnity against legal liability to all employees under the WC Act 1923 and subsequent amendment to the said Act prior to the inception of the cover, the Fatal Accidents Act, 1855 and at Common Law.”
- b. Table ‘B’ – Indemnity against legal liability under the Fatal Accidents Act, 1855 and Common Law.
- Group Personal Accident Covers –
- a. The insured in case of accidental death, loss of limbs and eyes, permanent total disablement and permanent partial disablement.
This policy gives coverage for all of its properties, assets, cash, dishonesty of the workers and workers employed by you to run the petrol station. Flexibility of designing the policy as per your needs, allows you to choose the covers that you may require to protect your property and manpower, all with the convenience of a single policy.
The premium for this policy is calculated based on the covers opted for and also the values of the property, machinery.