ગુજરાતના 18માં મુખ્યમંત્રી તરીકે ભૂપેન્દ્ર પટેલે આજે શપથગ્રહણ કર્યા છે. ભૂપેન્દ્ર પટેલની સાથે કેબિનેટ અને રાજ્યકક્ષાના મંત્રીઓએ પણ શપથ ગ્રહણ કર્યા છે. જોકે હવે આજે સાંજે નવા મંત્રીમંડળના સભ્યોને ખાતાઓની વહેંચણી કરવામાં આવશે.
ગુજરાત કેબિનેટ મંત્રી
|રાઘવજી પટેલ||જામનગર ગ્રામ્ય|
|ભાનુબેન બાબરીયા||રાજકોટ ગ્રામ્ય|
|કુબેર ડિંડોર||સંતરામપુર ST|
|પરસોત્તમ સોલંકી||ભાવનગર ગ્રામ્ય|
|બચુ ખાબડ||દેવગઢ બારીયા|
|કુંવરજી હરપતિ||માંડવી ST|
આ પણ વાંચો : 7/12 ના ઉતારાની નકલ ઓનલાઈન મેળવો અહીં ક્લિક કરી
8 કેબિનેટ, 2 રાજ્ય કક્ષા (સ્વતંત્ર) અને 6 રાજ્યકક્ષાના મંત્રીઓએ શપથ લીધા, ભાનુબેન બાબરિયા એક માત્ર મહિલા મંત્રી નોંધ : આ આર્ટીકલ ફક્ત તમને માહિતી મળી રહે એના માટે લખવામાં આવેલ છે.
વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપમાં જોડાઓ અહીં ક્લિક કરો
Gujarat Ministers List: There are various departments and ministers in a state. Recently we have witnessed the elections and the election voting in Gujarat, and the Bhartiya Janta Party, BJP won the elections with the maximum number of votes. Gujarat Ministers List and New List for All Departments can be checked here; kindly read the complete article.
Gujarat Ministers List 2022
Recently we have witnessed Assembly elections in Gujarat, where several parties took part in the election; the main focus is on three parties Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP), Congress, and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP). When the results are declared of elections on 8 December 2022, everybody will be amazed to see the number of votes that the BJP has won with. And now, we are here to check the Gujarat Ministers List; the new list of Gujarat ministers has not been disclosed yet by the government. Soon we will be going to see the minister’s list of Gujarat. We will update the list whenever the list is released as soon as possible.
So when the Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) won the election, they announced the name of the Gujarat CM that Bhupendra Patel would remain the CM. but in recent reports, it has been declared that CM Bhupendra Patel is going to resign from his post. And according to the sources, it is released that There will be 10-11 ministers, while 12-14 MLAs will be made ministers of state. Therefore the final list and names will be announced by the BJP in Delhi. Alpesh Thakor, who won the Gandhinagar South, is likely to be included in Cabinet.
New List for All Departments Hindi, Gujarati
The official list of Ministers, according to the department, is not yet released, but we have a few names that are expected to be listed in the official list of ministers. The minister’s list will be announced by the leadership of the BJP in Delhi, so we have to wait for the official announcement. The BJP has called out a meeting on Saturday morning with all the newly elected MLAs to discuss who will be the next leader as CM. Now let’s have a look at the list of expected MLAs.
- Anirudh Dave (Mandvi)
- Shankar Chowdhary (Tharad)
- Balwant Singh Rajput (Sidhpur)
- Hrishikesh Patel (Visnagar)
- Kanubhai Patel (Sanand)
- Amit Thakar (Vejalpur)
- Kirit Singh Rana (Limbdi)
- Kunvarji Bavaliya (Jasdan)
- Jayesh Radadia (Jetpur)
- Raghavji Patel (Jamnagar Rural)
- Mulubhai Bera (Khambhalia)
- Kaushik Vekaria (Amreli)
- Heera Solanki (Rajula)
- Jeetu Vaghani (Bhavnagar West)
- Pankaj Desai (Nadiad)
- CK Raulji (Godhra)
- Mukesh Patel (Olpad)
- Vinu Moradia (Katargam)
- Harsh Sanghvi (Majura)
- Kanubhai Desai (Pardi)
- Puransh Modi (Surat West)
- Uday Kangad (Rajkot East)
- Balkrishna Shukla (Raopura Vadodara).
It is also expected that Rambhai Vora, who won from Idar, is likely to be made the Speaker of the Legislative Assembly. On 12 December 2022, we witnessed Bhupendra Singh being sworn in as CM, but now he is resigning, so there is a question mark on the post of CM, who will be the next CM of Gujarat? Now let’s discuss the departments. So we have provided you with a list of departments. Please have a look.
- Agriculture & Co-Operation Department
- Climate Change Department
- Education Department
- Energy & Petro Chemicals Department
- Finance Department
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- General Administration Department
- Home Department
- Health and Family Welfare Department
- Industries and Mines Department
- Information Department
- Labour and Employment Department
- Legal Department
- Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Narmada and Water Resources, Water Supply, and Kalpsar Department
- Panchayats and Rural Housing Department
- Ports and Transport
- Revenue Department
- Rural Development
- Science and Technology Department
- Social Justice and Empowerment Department
- Sports, Youth, and Cultural Activities Department
- Tribal Development Department
- Urban Development Department
- Women and Child Development Department
- Roads and Building Department
- Forests and Environment Department
So here is the list of the department in which we will gonna see who will become the minister of which Department. Whenever the official list is released, we will update you.
Thank you for visiting our website and reading the article. You must check out our website if you want to read more content like this, articles related to elections, the latest news, exams, results, and government-related schemes. If you have any suggestions, then you can write them in the comment section. And do visit us again.